Zesty Tomato Dip
2 – 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup red (or green) onion, chopped
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon lime (or lemon) juice
1 – 2 fresh green chili, chopped (or 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes) to taste
1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix them together.
- Enjoy and serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Makes 3 to 4 cups
- If you don’t have a blender, use a fork or potato masher
- Let it sit for an hour in the refrigerator for better taste.
- Store the leftovers in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to 3 days.