Veggie Frittata Cups
Download Printable PDF
1⁄4 cup milk
1 cup broccoli, chopped
5 mushrooms, sliced
1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F . Lightly spray a 12-space muffin tin with cooking spray. See tip below if you don’t have cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs and milk using a fork.
- Mix in salt and pepper.
- Add in the broccoli and mushrooms. Stir together.
- Evenly divide the mixture about 3/4 up each tin of the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle each muffin space with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until no liquid remains.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Enjoy!
- Serve the frittatas with toast for an easy meal.
- Try a variety of vegetable and cheese combinations. For example: tomato, spinach and mozzarella or peppers, onions and cheddar cheese.
- Babies over 6 months can enjoy this meal! Try different textures based on your baby’s skills. Chop the frittata into small pieces, or offer the finished recipe in cut-up, bite sized pieces for baby to eat with their fingers.
- This recipe also stores well in the freezer. Once cooled, transfer to a Ziplock bag or airtight container with a lid. Using masking tape and a permanent marker, label and date the eggs, Microwave from frozen for 1-2 minutes when ready to eat!