Vegetable Egg Muffins
Download Printable PDF
9 eggs, beaten
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
3⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped
1 cup cheese, grated
2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, milk, pepper, and garlic powder with a whisk or fork.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach, and cheese into the bowl. Mix well with a spoon.
- Spray the muffin tin with non-stick spray, or coat lightly with oil.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups. They should each be about 3⁄4 full.
- Top with green onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The muffins will be slightly brown around the outsides when they are done cooking.
- Makes 12 muffins.
Makes: 12 muffins
- Serve warm or refrigerate (for up to 4 days) until ready to eat. These can be quickly reheated in the microwave.
- Place in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Optional: Add ham or any other type of meat if desired.
- You can try this recipe with any vegetables – like mushrooms, peppers, and onions.
- If you like a spicier flavor, try adding hot sauce or jalapeno peppers!