Sweet Potato Fries
2 medium sweet potatoes
3 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Peel, rinse and dry the sweet potatoes
- Cut sweet potatoes into thin strips.
- In a small bowl, combine sweet potato strips with oil, paprika, garlic, pepper. Toss potatoes until evenly covered.
- Place the potatoes on a greased baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes, turning twice to cook evenly. (They are cooked once the edges are slightly brown and the fries begin to crisp.)