Sweet Potato & Egg Pancakes
1⁄2 cup cooked sweet potato
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Peel and cook 1 sweet potato.
- In a small bowl, mash 1⁄2 cup of sweet potato with a fork.
- Add 2 eggs and mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Add oil to a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake. Smaller pancakes are easier to flip.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until bottom of pancake is a golden colour.
- Gently flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan, cool and let your baby try.
Makes: 10 mini pancakes