Simple Chia Seed Jam
Download Printable PDF
1 cup Thawed Frozen Berries
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup or White Sugar
1⁄4 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Place frozen berries in a glass, microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until berries are slightly warm.
- Using a fork, mash the berries until a smooth texture is formed.
- Measure and mix in the chia seeds, vanilla extract, and sweetener of choice (honey or maple syrup) until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a glass container with an air-tight lid and place in the fridge. The jam will need to set for at least 1 hour, or for best results, let set overnight.
- Serve over oats, pancakes, crepes, or on toast!
Recipe adapted from: Nature’s Nurture