Hard Boiled Egg
Download Printable PDF
1 egg (or more)
- In a small pot, add: 1 or more egg
- Fill pot with water until egg is covered and place lid on top.
- Turn on stove to high heat and bring water to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil, remove pot from heat to stop boiling.
- Let egg stand in water for 13 minutes with lid on top.
- Drain water and quickly run cold water over the egg to cool. (this will make it easier to peel and a green ring will not form around the yellow part of the egg)
- Peel shell off egg and enjoy!
How to eat hard-boiled eggs:
- Slice and eat as is!
- Chop and add to a salad.
- Mash with a fork, mix with mayonnaise, add chopped celery and spices for a tasty sandwich filling.
- Make devilled eggs (Cut egg in half, mash yolk, mix with mayonnaise and spices and refill egg whites)