Frozen Yogurt Treat
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Mix together yogurt, honey and vanilla.
- Spread yogurt mixture onto lined baking sheet in a thin layer (about 1 centimeter thick or more).
- Sprinkle desired toppings on the top.
- Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- Break into pieces using your hands.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the freezer. They melt fast, so eat quickly!
NOT suitable for babies under 1 year as honey is not safe.
If feeding this to younger kids, chop fruit into small pieces and avoid nuts for kids under 4 years old.