Easy Drop Biscuits
Download Printable PDF
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup white flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄3 cup soft margarine
1 1⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 375oF.
- In a large bowl, mix together:
- Mix in soft margarine with a fork or hands until mixture is crumbly.
- Add the milk, mix until just blended.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 12 biscuits
Tip: Try adding 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese or 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄4 cup raisins to the dough.