Dilly Salmon Pasta
Download Printable PDF
1 pound (454 g) linguini noodles
1 can (284 ml) cream of mushroom soup
1⁄2 cup milk
1 can (170 ml) salmon, drained (break into pieces with a fork)
2 cans (284 ml) peas and carrots, drained
2 tablespoons dill, dried
2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a pot of boiling water, linguini noodles. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender but firm. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat: cream of mushroom soup and milk. Stir until smooth.
- Add salmon, peas and carrots, dill, garlic powder. Heat for 10-15 minutes.
- When hot, toss with cooked linguini noodles until heated through.
– Did you know that salmon bones are high in calcium? Use a fork to mash the bones in the salmon for a boost of calcium.