Download Printable PDF
1 cup milk
3 green onions, finely chopped
1 red pepper, finely chopped
1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease the entire muffin pan with margarine, cooking spray, or canola oil.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs
- Add all other ingredients.
- Stir all ingredients together and pour mixture into the greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are browned and eggs are no longer runny. If you are using a deeper muffin tin you may need 25 minutes to cook. You can test if the quiche is ready by putting a fork or toothpick in the center of a quiche to see if the eggs are still runny.
Makes: 12 muffin sized quiche
- To add more texture and flavour add crushed crackers to the mixture. 10-15 crackers, or as desired.
- Use any vegetables from your fridge such as tomatoes, broccoli, etc. Frozen vegetables work just as well as fresh! Use frozen peas and carrots.