Download Printable PDF
5 small tortillas, whole wheat
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Brush tortillas lightly with water. Sprinkle tortillas with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles and arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake triangles for about 5-7 minutes, until golden and crisp. (Watch carefully that they don’t burn.) Remove from oven.
Serve with strawberry apple salsa.