Chick Pea Snack
Download Printable PDF
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon cumin
1 clove fresh garlic, chopped or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tablespoons lemon juice (can use bottled)
1 can (540 mL) chick peas, drained
2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- In a large bowl, add: oil, cumin, garlic, lemon juice, chick peas.
- Mash with a fork, about half of the chickpeas, then stir to mix.
- Stir tomatoes into the mixture.
- Warm up in the microwave, and enjoy with crackers.
– You can also make with mashed kidney beans instead of the chickpeas.