Cheesy Tuna Melts
Download Printable PDF
1 can (170 g) tuna (light chunk), drained
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 stalk celery, finely chopped
1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
4 slices bread
4 slices tomato
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- In a bowl mix: tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Broil 1 minute in preheated oven, until lightly toasted. Remove from heat and spread with tuna mixture.
- Top bread with tomato and cheese.
- Return bread to preheated oven and broil 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.