Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
Download Printable PDF
1.5 cups (about 3 bananas) bananas, mashed
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 cup white sugar
1 tsp teaspoon vanilla extract
3⁄4 tsp teaspoon baking powder
2 cups milk
2.5 cups quick oats
1 1⁄4 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl
- Add eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt to the bowl with the mashed bananas. Mix well with a fork or whisk to combine.
- Add the milk and mix again until smooth.
- Stir in the quick oats.
- Stir in the frozen blueberries.
- Spray an 8×10 rectangle baking dish with non-stick spray or grease with oil.
- Pour the oat mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is no
- longer wet to the touch.
Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to eat. This can be quickly reheated in the microwave!
– This recipe will work with fresh or frozen bananas.
– Other kinds of fruit to try instead of blueberries: Strawberries, raspberries, apples.
– This dish can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days, or frozen for up to 6 months.
– Optional** Add milk to the reheated oatmeal to get a better texture.