Bean and Corn Burritos
Download Printable PDF
1 can (540 mL) kidney
beans, drained & rinsed
1 can (398 mL) tomatoes,
diced & drained
1 Tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 Tablespoon cumin
1 can (341 mL) corn, whole
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 bunch green onions,
10 large flour tortillas, whole
- Preheat oven to 350.F.
- In a bowl add beans, tomatoes and spices. Mash well using a fork, potato masher or a hand mixer.
- Add corn, cheese and green onions and mix together.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of bean and corn mixture on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place rolled tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- You can spread the bean and corn mixture on toasted whole wheat bread instead of tortillas.
- Add avocado and green peppers too.