Download Printable PDF
1 1⁄4 cups flour, white or whole wheat
1 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
1⁄4 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 ripe bananas, mashed well
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together: flour, baking soda, baking powder
- In a separate large bowl, blend together: sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, bananas
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Grease loaf pan with oil (9X5 inch pan).
- Pour batter into pan and bake in oven on middle rack at 350F for 1 hour or until wooden tooth pick inserted into bread comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan, then slice.
Makes 1 loaf