Baked Tortilla Chips
Download Printable PDF
8 small tortillas, whole wheat
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil.
- Stack the tortillas and slice the pile into 6 pieces to make triangle chips.
- Spread the chips out in a single layer on two large baking sheets. Sprinkle with spices.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 10-15 minutes. Watch closely so they do not burn. Serve with guacamole, salsa or tzatziki.