Baked Berry Oatmeal
Download Printable PDF
Berry Baked Oatmeal
3 cups rolled oats
1⁄4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 cup milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup frozen raspberries or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, sugar, baking powder. Beat in milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir in frozen fruit.
Spread into a 9×13 inch buttered baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes until firm
Serve with hot milk
You can do whatever you want to the basic recipe of oatmeal, milk, eggs, and baking powder
- Add sliced bananas and maple syrup and walnuts
- Add apples, brown sugar and cinnamon