2 Ingredient Pancakes
Download Printable PDF
2 small (or 1 large) bananas
- Peel, and mash bananas in a bowl until soft.
- Add 2 beaten eggs.
- Mix very well with a fork or whisk.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat and add a small amount of oil (2 teaspoons) to the pan.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto the hot pan. Making them small makes them easier to flip.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Flip each pancake over gently and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and cool for baby to try!
Makes 10 mini pancakes
Tip: This is a great finger food for babies over 6 months old!
Make fun new flavours by replacing banana with one of the following:
1/2 cup cooked, sweet potato
1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin puree