Parent & Baby Program
Have a baby under 1 year? Welcome to our parent & baby program
Drop-ins for families with babies up to 1 year old are held once every two weeks at various locations and offer information about:
- feeding your baby
- breastfeeding help and support
- baby’s development, health, safety, & parenting
- easy & healthy recipes & nutrition
Also the drop-in has opportunity for
- singing and playing with your baby
- talking to an outreach worker, nurse & dietitian one on one
- delicious, healthy snacks
- coupons for milk for moms (until baby is six months old)
- childminding for preschoolers – but baby stays with you!
- bus tickets to get to drop-in, if you don’t live within walking distance
Contact Us to find out the date and time of the drop-in nearest you.
Healthy Start’s parent and baby program is funded by Healthy Baby, Healthy Child Manitoba, with some additional assistance by the Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program, Public Health Agency of Canada.