Expecting a baby?
Welcome to our pregnancy drop-in sessions
Our educational & friendly drop-in sessions for pregnant women & teens take place at various locations once every two weeks. They offer:
- information and answers to questions about:
- pregnancy and labour
- weight gain
- eating during pregnancy
- discomforts during pregnancy
- alcohol, drugs, stress
- and many other topics
- delicious, healthy snacks & cooking tips
- up-to-date nutrition information
- easy & healthy recipes
- option to talk to outreach workers, nurses and dietitians one-on-one
- support with other concerns such as health, family, housing etc.
- connections to other community resources
- coupons for milk, (and other items as possible)
- childminding for preschoolers
- bus tickets to get to drop-in, if you don’t live within walking distance
Contact Us to find out the date and time of the drop-in nearest you.
Healthy Start’s pregnancy program is funded by the Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program – Public Health Agency of Canada